Hi guys,

What do you think to migrate to the standard asf slack? I would make it a
bit more easy to find beam channel IMHO and it would stay consistent with
others. It also allows to auto join for asf guys.

If you think it is the way to go we can do:

1. put a message on current slack channel saying "we are moving to the-asf
#beam, this channel will be closed on the XXX"
2. notify it on the general (current) channel
3. update the website

Personally I think a transition period of 10 days is enough then channels
can be archived.

Wdyt?

Side note: asf is in the process to try to get history on slack as well
which would be beneficial for beam too.

Romain Manni-Bucau