The goal of this document is about extending the contribution guide
with some of the cases that we use from time to time during
development for quick or specific validations. This comes from a
previous discussion where Kenneth mentioned that he had also a list of
'incantations' for maven (like i did too). So better to share these
'tips'  so everyone can benefit.

I think Scott and the people working on BEAM-3985 continue focusing in
the updates there. I expect to migrate the missing parts from this doc
afterwards.