Le 10 avr. 2018 18:40, "Robert Bradshaw" <rober...@google.com> a écrit :

These values should be, inasmuch as possible, stable across VMs. How slow
is slow? Doesn't this happen only once per VM startup?

Once per jvm and idea launches a jvm per test and the daemon does save
enough time, you still go through the whole project and check all upstream
deps it seems.

It is <1s with maven vs 5-6s with gradle.