Very nice Dariusz

+1 to putting the daily report on Slack to help prompt early comments and
investigation on change.

A couple very minor comments:

a) Would it make sense to track number of tests run as well as duration?
b) Labels on the Y-axis / a title with units would be a good addition to
the charts (sorry, bugbear of mine)

I've recently added retry-on-failure code to SolrIO and the tests required
doing things like verifying the timeout is observed.  This increased the
test runtime, and your alerting to all devs would help communicate that and
hopefully prompt folk to raise any concerns early.

Thanks for sharing,
Tim