Hi all,

We've been seeing some instances of nodes failing with messages like
"Backing channel... is disconnected." In talking to Infra, it appears that
this is due to both out-of-memory errors on the VMs killing the Jenkins
process, as well as potentially some Puppet issues on the Infra side.

I've opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16380 to track the
infra-side issues; the out of memory errors are more concerning. Does
anyone know if the recent move to Gradle would have caused memory usage to
increase? We may be able to bump machine RAM, or limit parallelism somehow
to mitigate the issue. In the meantime, if you see this issue, feel free to
add the failing build as a comment to the bug.

Best,

Jason

--
-------
Jason Kuster

See something? Say something. go/jasonkuster-feedback