Hi all,

Currently, every touch on a JIRA causes four notifications:

 - all watchers
 - current assignee
 - reporter
 - comm...@beam.apache.org

I think there are redundancies and imperfections here. If you report a bug
you cannot later unsubscribe from it! I may be disproportionately spammed
here... I try to compensate with filters, but it is not easy to get the
effect I want except by ignoring all JIRA.

I propose:

 - all watchers
 - current assignee
 - iss...@beam.apache.org (any ASF member or PMC chair can set up quickly,
yes?)

This way, you can report bugs and unwatch them. And if you do want the
firehose of issues it is trivial to separate from commits.

I think this goes through INFRA ticket or maybe any ASF member or PMC chair
can do the whole thing?