Hi Kamil, Davor,

I think what you want is the Jenkins secrets feature (see
https://support.cloudbees.com/hc/en-us/articles/203802500-Injecting-Secrets-into-Jenkins-Build-Jobs).
Davor, I believe you are the only one with enough karma on Jenkins to
access the credentials UI; once the credential is created in Jenkins it
should be able to be set as an environment variable through the Jenkins job
configuration (groovy files in $BEAM_ROOT/.test-infra/jenkins). Hope
this helps.

Jason

--
-------
Jason Kuster

See something? Say something. go/jasonkuster-feedback