Hi,

I've seen the same issue twice in a row on PR
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/4264 : the Java precommit fails with
messages like:

> Task :beam-sdks-java-core:compileTestJava
An exception has occurred in the compiler ((version info not available)).
Please file a bug against the Java compiler via the Java bug reporting page
(http://bugreport.java.com) after checking the Bug Database (
http://bugs.java.com) for duplicates. Include your program and the
following diagnostic in your report. Thank you.
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded

Full build link:
https://builds.apache.org/job/beam_PreCommit_Java_GradleBuild/4803/consoleFull

Anybody know what's up with that? I thought we got new powerful Jenkins
executors and we shouldn't be running out of memory? However, I see that
the build specifies* -Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx512m* - this seems too small.
Should we increase this?

Thanks.