Hey there,

 Until side input is fully supported, you can use GBK with a fixed key to
get all elements in a single bundle (assuming global windowing). That is
how textio.Write works internally to produce a single file currently:

https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/90ba47114997e75a3a7daa1e8db92768d05e5432/sdks/go/pkg/beam/io/textio/textio.go#L144

Thanks,
 Henning