I am new to gradle, but Boyuan and I had a chat on the slack beam late last
night (CEST) on this.
Here are my notes I've collected from my build attempts but I haven't yet
isolated the problem:
- seemingly only happens with -PisRelease
- need --info and --stacktrace or else you miss detail
- it is sporadic and happens on different projects
- gradle caches come in to play (subsequent build might pass the stage)
- race condition?
- I remove ~/.graddle each time
- I suspected jar signing - but I have commented that out and the issue
- zip exceptions I have seen include:
- archive is not a ZIP archive
- invalid block type
- too many length or distance symbols
- It is using the zip reader org.apache.tools.zip.ZipFile (from Ant I
I hope this helps,
On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 3:15 PM, Etienne Chauchot <echauc...@apache.org>
> Thanks for pointing out ! I'll take a look. Very strange ZipException
> Le mercredi 16 mai 2018 à 11:50 -0700, Boyuan Zhang a écrit :
> Hey all,
> I'm working on debugging the process of release process and when running
> ./gradlew -PisRelease clean build, I got several tests failed. Here is one
> build scan: https://scans.gradle.com/s/t4ryx7y3jhdeo/console-log?
> task=:beam-sdks-java-io-elasticsearch-tests-5:test#L3. Any idea about why
> this happened?
> Thanks for all your help!