My fault, I'll fix the maven issue.

I added this file and it is not in test intentionally. The purpose of this
class is similar to TestPipeline, in that other packages which depend on
GCP IO can use this class in tests, including integration tests. For
example, right now Beam SQL project depends on GCP IO project and uses both
TestPipeline and TestPubsub in the integration tests. Is there a better
approach for such use case?

Regards,
Anton