Hi,
 I have question I am trying to do translation in dsl-euphoria for “
GroupByKey with sorted values within key” to Beam. I am aware of java sdk
extensions SortValues, but it doesn’t have sufficient abstraction for
runners.

I noticed that in DataflowRunner there is translation of batch GroupByKey to
GroupByKeyAndSortValuesOnly but is it considered to have it in beam core so
for example SparkRunner could translate “GroupByKey with sorted values
within key” with their internals such as repartitionAndSortWithinPartitions.

Thank you.
Marek Simunek