Hey Eugene, hi all!

Happy to say your talk is now on the Beam YouTube channel and can be
watched here <https://youtu.be/bhj4Bjczb8I>.
It'd be great to see more of these on the channel so we can start sharing
this on meetups, conferences and other places and see this grow, so don't
hesitate to reach out to me (directly) if you want you video on the
channel. Find more about the process / guidelines here
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=10RNWSU7wGyIOkOvlRbw47wsgkxX2-7G1OKmSlINREus>
.

Best,
Matthias