Ismaël, I was running this naive code snippet
<https://gist.github.com/vectorijk/7c54f90aeebfd6fd9e9d2ee224bfed50>.
Yes, IT would be interesting. Next step, I was thinking of is making the
progress automatically and integrating with Nexmark.
Do you have any ideas about this? Currently, I ingested data by reading
plain CSV file. Is that possible to run batch job with non-generated data
in Nexmark?

Best,
Kai
ᐧ