Hi Austin --
It would be great to see this materialize.

I've been pursued by publishers a lot in the last year, so I might be able
to facilitate introductions if you need them. You'll probably want to have
a few sample draft chapters, however.

I'm aware of 3 different groups creating related content in this space, but
I think nobody is doing it from this angle. They are lurking on the mailing
list, so they may have reached out already.

All the best, and I wish you finish it with the same enthusiasm as you
started!

Davor

On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 11:44 AM, Austin Bennett <whatwouldausti...@gmail.com