Hi all,

as a positive outcome of extending kubernetes cluster at the bottom of the
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-D/view/Beam/job/beam_PerformanceTests_Analysis/37/consoleText
and on dedicated slack channel
https://apachebeam.slack.com/messages/CAB3W69SS/ we can observe better
stability of the tests after cluster resize. Most of the execution times
slightly decreased and finally, all tests were executed and analysed.

Thanks,
Kamil Szewczyk