Hi Pablo,

I took only a quick look.

"- The JAR from the non-LGPL findbugs does not contain the
SuppressFBWarnings annotation"

Unless I misunderstand you it looks like SuppressFBWarnings was added in
Stephen's version in this commit [1] which was introduced in version
2.0.3-1 -  I've checked is in the 3.0.1-1 build [2]
I notice in your commits [1] you've been exploring version 3.0.0 already
though... what happens when you use 3.0.1-1? It sounds like the wrong
version is coming in rather than the annotation being missing.

Thanks,
Tim

[1]
https://github.com/stephenc/findbugs-annotations/commits/master/src/main/java/edu/umd/cs/findbugs/annotations/SuppressWarnings.java