Thank you Rafael.

I think it is a good idea to include our commitment, including concrete
steps on our website. This would make it easier for enterprise users to
choose Beam. Even though this is already partially Apache policy and there
is precedence in our project with 2.1.1 release; increasing the visibility
for users would be a positive addition.

I would suggest changing the link in [2] to (
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@beam.apache.org:gte=1d:2.1.1) so
that link does not expire after some time.

Ahmet