Hi, All,

Our Samza runner has recently been merged to master, and Kenn has been
extremely instrumental during the whole process, e.g. design decisions,
feature requests and code reviews. We would like thank him for all the
support he has been given to us!

Given Kenn is going to be on leave soon, we want to call out for committer
sponsors who will work with us in the mean time. We expect a lot more
upcoming updates for the Samza runner, such as the portable runner and
python support. We will also have some feature asks, e.g. the async API
briefly discussed in the previous email. Would anyone be interested in
being a sponsor part time for the Samza runner?

Thanks,
Xinyu