Hi Kai,
Cool for TPC-H, it will be complementary to Nexmark.Regarding Dataflow we can
run Nexmark on dataflow, note that it was
the original target of Nexmark port by Mark. We have not done it because we
have no DF environment available.
Is someone from google willing to run nexmark on dataflow and add the
postCommit script and the perfkit dashboards?
Thanks
Etienne