Hi folks! I've been doing some live coding in my other projects and I
figured I'd do some with Apache Beam as well.

Today @ 3pm pacific I'm going be doing some impromptu exploration better
review tooling possibilities (looking at forking spark-pr-dashboard for
other projects like beam and setting up mentionbot to work with ASF infra)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff8_jbzC8JI

Next week (Thursday the 19th at 2pm pacific) I'm going to be working on
trying to get easier dependency management for the Python portable runner
in place - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv0XhS2pYqA

If your interested in seeing more of the development process I hope you
will join me :)

P.S.

You can also follow on twitch which does a better job of notifications
https://www.twitch.tv/holdenkarau

Also one of the other thing I do is "live reviews" of PRs but they are
generally opt-in and I don't have enough opt-ins from the Beam community to
do live reviews in Beam, if you work on Beam and would be OK with me doing
a live streamed review of your PRs let me know (if your curious to what
they look like you can see some of them here in Spark land
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keDa4NPoUj0&index=15&list=PLRLebp9QyZtYF46jlSnIu2x1NDBkKa2uw>
).