Hi All

My name is Connell. I am relatively new to Beam (and Google where I work as
a technical PM). My philosophy is very much oriented around how can I serve
the team. Hence, I am extremely interested to learn how I can help continue
the great work of this community. One particular area I am curious about is
how this community triages and manages issues. I will do some self study on
this. But I would be very interested to engage with others interested in
this general topic. Please let me know if you wish to connect on this or
other topics!!!

Thank you in advance!!!

- Connell