These tables look very cool!

I certainly don't object to using tools made by another organization. The
only issue might be compatibility with our process.

>From my understanding of the Kubernetes review process, they use Github's
tagging feature to specify PR statuses such as LGTM and approval.
Random example: https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pull/67089
I'm not sure that statistics such as pr-time-to-approve-and-merge would be
captured at all on apache/beam since we don't use these tags.

I would definitely like to see how useful this tool is regardless, and
since it doesn't seem to require any special permissions it should be
simple to set up a test instance.