Hi Lukasz,
Well, having low level byte[] based pure performance tests makes sense. And
having high level realistic model (Nexmark
auction system) makes sense also to avoid testing unrealistic pipelines as you
describe.
Have common code between the 2 seems difficult as both the architecture and the
model are different.
I'm more concerned about having two CI mechanisms to detect
functionnal/performance regressions. BestEtienne