Well IBM runner is outside Beam for instance so this is not really a point
IMHO.

My view is simple:
1. does this module bring anything to Beam as a project: I understand your
answer as a no (please clarify if I'm wrong)
2. does this module bring anything to Beam or Big Data users: same answer

So at the end this will not bring anything to the community and just solve
an google internal design issue so why should it hit Beam?
I get the "we can't test it" point but this is wrong since you can use
snapshots and staging repos, if not the enhancement is trivial enough to
make it doable and not add a dead module to beam tree.

Am I missing anything?

Romain Manni-Bucau