Hi Mikhail,

I merged a fix on Friday morning (CEST)[1]. The test in question was UnboundedSourceWrapperTest#testValueEmission. I've marked the issue as resolved.

I think you did the right thing posting this to the mailing list and informing individual committers. Disabling tests should be a last resort.

Best,
Max

[1] faa5699e79193b17c0255cd318892c5e0db8a4de https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/6385