Hi Rob,

I am, Rakesh Kumar, using Beam SDK for one of my projects at Lyft. I have
been working closely with Thomas Weise. I have already met a couple of
Python SDK developers in person.
I am interested to help migrate to Python 3. You can assign me PRs for
review. I am also more than happy to take a simple ticket to begin
development work on Beam.

Thank you,
Rakesh

--