+1 to cutting the release.

I agree that the LTS label requires more discussion. I think it boils down
to the question of whether we are comfortable with encouraging people to
not upgrade to the latest Beam. It probably boils down to creating a list
of (potential) blockers and then going from there. Also, on this note, I
think we should be very conservative in updating dependencies for an LTS
release.

We could also consider for this release doing an "LTS light" where we prove
the process, gain some experience, but don't promise a full 12 months of
support (say, cutting it to 6 months).

- Robert