Hi Wonook,

First of all, welcome to the Beam community! It is great to see another Runner emerging.

If you're planning to contribute your Runner to Beam, you should verify the compatibility with the ValidatesRunner integration tests. Then open a PR with documentation, a Runner page, and updates to the matrix.

If you're planning to leave the Runner outside Beam for the time being, please submit a Runner page for the Beam website. The page should contain information on how to use the Runner and a link to the external web site with up-to-date information.

Feel free to ask here or in our Slack channel if you have more questions.

I'm also curious, have you looked into integrating portability with the Nemo Runner?

Thanks,
Max