Not yet, we need to add that too, there are still some tasks to be
done like improve the contribution guide with this info, and document
how to  generate a src build artifact locally since I doubt we can
publish that into Apache for copyright reasons.
I will message in the future for awareness for awareness when most of
the pending tasks are finished.