Hi Matthias,

This is already reflected in the compatibility matrix, if you look under SDF. There is no UnboundedSource interface for portable pipelines. That's a legacy abstraction that will be replaced with SDF.

Fortunately, there is already a pending PR for cross-language pipelines which will allow us to use Java IO like PubSub in Python jobs.

Thanks,
Max