@Kenneth
Good point.

That's possible and I thought of it. However then total list of jobs will
overflow the size of most screens, so it will not work as kiosk any more.
Our tests jobs list is way too long.

Also, I would not worry about those as much, since people get aware of
pre-commits failures much faster via failing pre-commits on their PRs.

--Mikhail

Have feedback <http://go/migryz-feedback>?