Thanks, Pablo. The new workers use custom image in the boot disk and it's
easy to reboot without re-imaging. Means we will no longer need assistance
from Infra to reconnect an offline node. Dockerizing the environment would
be helpful to make changes on the environment, such as installing/updating
a beam-required package.