Hi, all,

Thanks a lot for the pointers. Very useful and glad to see it in motion!

One thing I would like to consider is: except for some core modules that
all Beam code uses, can we start marking individual SDKs as JDK11
compatible? For example, we are using DataflowRunner and Kafka, is it
possible to make beam-runners-google-cloud-dataflow-java and
beam-sdks-java-io-kafka JDK11 compatible first? I think that what I am
proposing is to start a list of JDK11 compatible SDKs/packages first, and
gradually populate this list till all java code is JDK8 and JDK11
compatible.

Thanks!

-Yi