Thanks Kenneth.
Yeah from a glance this might fit with the incubating training project.

As of this moment, the kata is using solely the direct runner as the focus
currently is to teach about Beam primitives.
There are ideas on how to also have it running on other runner (e.g. Dataflow),
but so far I haven't created it since it will need integration with a GCP
project which requires some setup for a student.