@Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>
Thank you for the comment.

Point on search engines is really good. If that happens we can look into
configuring robots.txt to notify search engines to ignore whole domain.
The link is a redirect to static IP. So it is still confusing.

Having domain name will allow for getting SSL associated with it and will
allow to keep same address even if IP changes (say we want to move to other
hoster).

Given two points above, I still consider that having explicit name will be
beneficial. If there's some other way to get SSL cert and benefit of static
name I'm eager to utilize it.