> @Chad Thanks for the feedback. I agree that we can improve our release
> notes. The particular issue you were looking for was part of the detailed
> list [1] linked in the blog post:
> https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-7029

Just to be clear, I had no idea about the feature ahead of time, but I
spent awhile clicking through various issues in the release notes to read
about things that seemed interesting, but it often took clicking all the
way through to the github PRs to actually understand what I was looking
at.  So the release notes are working, they just take some time to sift
through.  I think the simplest improvement you could make would be to
include a component(s) column in the release note.

thanks!