We saw similar timeouts of the python precommit and it usually break the
Jenkins build workers. I've run the precommit manually several times. It
sometimes stuck at :sdks:python:docs and consumes 80G+ memory. Our build
VMs eventually ran out of memory (104G memory available in total) then
disconnected. Not sure what happened during that job.