+1 to Pablo's comment. I believe any place that offers this service would
be fine and we would need to figure out how to set it up correctly. Our
pypi model seems to work fine so far (PMC members are owners, release
managers are added as maintainers as needed.). To me, the important part is
that we make progress so that we can add the containers to the release
process. We postponed this decision in the past 2 releases because the
conversation started late along with the release branch cut emails.

If docker hub is the defacto place let's use that. bintray, or gcr.io (with
a new GCP project) also sounds like good options. I am impartial to the
choice of the service. Does anyone have a strong preference here?

Ahmet