Hi Pulasthi,
Just to mirror what Cham said, it would be a non-starter to try to use a
Beam IO source in another framework: to make them work, you'd have to build
something that executes them with their expected protocol, and that would
look an awful lot like a Beam runner.  It makes more sense to think about
the problem in reverse:  how do you make a transform (or suite of
transforms) that calls out to your Twister2 framework.  That's something
that's hard to answer without knowing more about the framework, but
splittable DoFns may be a good place to start.  But honestly, if I were you
I'd just invest the time in porting to Beam.  We've recently gone through a
similar process and it's well worth the effort.

-chad