Welcome Maria! Looking forward to your proposal.

Cheers,
Max

On 01.10.19 00:33, Reza Rokni wrote:
Welcome!

On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 at 11:18, Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com <mailto:lc...@google.com>> wrote:

    Welcome to the community.

    On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 3:15 PM María Cruz <macruz...@gmail.com
    <mailto:macruz...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        Hi everyone,
        my name is María Cruz, I am from Buenos Aires but I live in the
        Bay Area. I recently became acquainted with Apache Beam project,
        and I got a chance to meet some of the Beam community at Apache
        Con North America this past September. I'm testing out a
        communications framework

<https://medium.com/@marianarra_/designing-a-communications-framework-for-community-engagement-e087312f9b83>
        for Open Source communities. I'm emailing the list now because
        I'd like to work on a communications strategy for Beam, to make
        the most of the content you produce during Beam Summits.

        A little bit more about me. I am a communications strategist
        with 11 years of experience in the field, 8 of which are in the
        non-profit sector. I started working in Open Source in 2013,
        when I joined Wikimedia, the social movement behind Wikipedia. I
        now work to support Google Open Source projects, and I also
        volunteer in the communications team of the Apache Software
        Foundation, working closely with Sally (for those of you who
        know her).

        I will be sending the list a proposal in the coming days.
        Looking forward to hearing from you!

        Best,

        María

--

This email may be confidential and privileged. If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone to the wrong person.

The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally binding obligations will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is executed in writing by all parties involved.