Hi all,
I've been following the Jira issue on Flink "active" k8s support
(autoscaling based on task resource requirements, IIUC) and there has been
a lot of activity there lately.  There are two design docs [2][3] from
different teams and it seems like some good collaboration is going on to
reconcile the differences and get the feature implemented.

At the Beam Summit I saw the great presentations by Thomas and Micah on the
work that Lyft has been doing to run Flink and Beam on k8s.  I'm curious if
these various features and approaches can be made to work with each other,
and if so, what it would take to do so.

thanks,
-chad

[2]