This should not increase the queue time substantially, since precommit ITs
are running *sequentially* with precommit tests, unlike multiple precommit
tests which run in parallel to each other.

The precommit ITs we run are batch and streaming wordcount tests on Py2 and
one Py3 version, so it's not a lot of tests.