There are IOs that work [1], but they haven't been vetted for production
use (performance, overhead etc) just yet. As such, I don't recommend
putting them on the site at this time. Of course, folks a free to discuss
and disagree with me on that :).

The Go SDK doesn't yet have a way of scaling transforms without putting in
a reshards/GBK, which single threads reads and slows things down
dramatically. The portable API to do so is usually called Splittable DoFn,
and is presently being worked on for the Go SDK [2].

A slightly faster path to performant IOs is to leverage the Cross Language
Transform work so the Go SDK can use the existing Java and Python IOs. IIRC
the trick would be to integrate the client side work to communicate with
the expansion server that Python uses to make that work.

[1] https://github.com/apache/beam/tree/master/sdks/go/pkg/beam/io
[2] https://s.apache.org/beam-go-sdf