In Docker mode, most everything's taken care of for you, but in process
mode you have to do a lot of setup yourself. The command you're looking for
is `sdks/python/container/build/target/launcher/linux_amd64/boot`. You will
be required to have both that executable (which you can build from source
using `./gradlew :sdks:python:container:build`) and a Python installation
including Beam and other dependencies on all of your worker machines.

The best example I know of is here:
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/cbf8a900819c52940a0edd90f59bf6aec55c817a/sdks/python/test-suites/portable/py2/build.gradle#L146-L165