Thank you for your response!

I want to make sure that when tests run on Jenkins they get supplied with
pipelines options containing hostName and Port of a running MongoDb service.

I'm writing integration test for a MongoDb SQL adapter (located
sdks/java/extensions/sql/meta/provider/mongodb).
I cannot simply use `enableJavaPerformanceTesting()`, because tests for all
adapters are run via the same build file, which has a custom task
"integrationTest".

I hope this better explains the problem I am trying to tackle.

-
Kirill