Since we are not making breaking changes (we hope) and we try to be careful
about performance regressions, I think it is OK to simply encourage users
to upgrade to the latest if they expect the narrative documentation to
match their version. The versioned API docs are probably enough. We might
consider putting more info into the javadocs / pydocs to bridge the gap, if
you have seen any issues with users hitting trouble.

I am saying this for two reasons:

 - versioning the site is more work, and someone would need to do that work
 - but more than that, versioned site is more complex for users

Kenn