Hello,

I just wanted to send a quick note to the mailing list letting you know I
opened two tickets:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-9051
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-9052

In both cases, I encountered the lack of functionality after using an
external library to generate Avro GenericRecords from Scala case classes.
These records could be written via ParquetIO without any issues, but when
converting them to Beam Rows, and then BigQuery TableRows (via AvroUtils
and BigQueryUtils), I found that the records were rejected by BigQuery.
I'll setup some unit tests and open PRs in the next week or so to add this
functionality.

Thanks!
Ryan