Thanks Kenn for running the vote!

I had reached out to a couple designers that I know personally and few in
the community to see whether they were willing to contribute the designs.

Julian was one of them, who agreed to work with us for a reasonable fee
which can be donated by Google. Julian is a very talented visual artist and
creates really cool animations too (if we want our Firefly to fly).

Here is more about Julian’s work:

2D reel : https://youtu.be/2miCzKbuook

linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/julianbruno

artstation: www.artstation.com/jbruno

If you all agree to work with him, I will start the process. Here is how it
is going to look like:

   1.

   Julian will be sending us a series of sketches of the firefly in the dev@
   list, iterating on the version that we like the most
   2.

   If the sketches meet the community’s expectations, he will continue
   polishing the final design
   3.

   Once the design has been approved, he will give the final touches to it
   and send us raw files containing the character on whichever file format we
   want

What do you all think?