What do you exactly mean with github grep... where is it an issue. I find
it useful for searching here:

[image: Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 06.11.33.png]

OK, you get some false positives, but then the color coding works. You
can't search on a category so this looks like the only alternative. I was
even thinking of adding more text in the description as it could help new
contributors to identify something they could help with.

It's also nice when you hover over the label.

So, could you exactly pinpoint where you see a problem?

 _/
_/ Alex Van Boxel